Friday, March 8, 2013

Impress a girl on bus

One day I was going to my office. For note, I have not enough time in my hand for killing. It was Monday so in general it was very busy day. I was got on a crowd bus and there was a seat in the second row of the bus at the side of a beautiful girl!!! And I was quickly took the weight off my feet there. It was amazing sat I just thought. And you know I was can’t wait to talk to her cause she was looking so gorgeous and also smart what I was seeking for. I just thought so, how can I impress her in short time. But nothing got an idea I had that time.


Few minutes later,
When the bus crossed some away I said her, here is so hot please open the window!!! She gave a polite look to me and said, ooh okay.


And after that she was trying to open the window but she was can’t, it was so tight and said uff…!!!


Then as a rule I was tried to open the window but believe it or not but I was also can’t open the window and even for me it was so tight! I was surprised and also realized a big insult with own because a little screech she was did in his face. I had nothing to do in that situation. I just calmly said to me, Man you are a great fool.


And for few times we was quite. But my exciting mind was knocking in my head that I can get her. I can!!! I can!!! I can!!!


First I was broke the silence and said, today is very hot is not it???
She said, yes more than other day.
I said, what class are you read in??
She said, H.S.C 2nd year.
She said, you?
I said, L.L.B 1st year after completing honors course.
I said, what is your group?
She said science.
I said, I was also, and the “Light of reflection” chapter was very hard to me.
She said, it’s very easy to me and also interesting read to me yet.
I said this good.
She said, hmm..!!
Then I said where you’ll get down?
She said, after three stoppage, and you?
I said, after one.


Then I was trying to understand his face which was treasure-trove for me. And perfectly read out and when I got the positive answer because after a few minutes later she looks to me again, again and again and it was a very vital point for me.


I saw her again and said, if you don’t mind I wanna say something to you.
She said, I think I understood.


I said, so better.
She said, you wanna get my cell phone no is not it?
With a little surprised I calmly said, yet just yes!!! If have no problem for giving the cell number.
She said, okay.
And I was get dawn in my office destination and go ahead to impress on mobile.


Note-1

Always mind the word in first impression that is she (the girl) can’t think about that she is girl, for that you talk to her with a great curiosity. Just talk with her about men nothing else. And you should have a good presentation power.


Note-2

Always take an unnecessary issue like this story was that window, today is hot day and the “Light of reflection” chapter was very hard to me.


Note-3

Give her an opportunity to think about you that you are so polite and good in manners. Also you have well outfit.


Note-4

You want to know his name after some finishing the unnecessary issue’s talk. Obviously not first!


Note-5

Don’t say anything about her beauty. Because she knows it well and you can tell it later I think in second or third meet.


Note-6

obviously you can want her address or cell phone number if she has positive look to you and you have to read her face perfectly as well. Otherwise you can’t go ahead.


Note-7

Just mind it that girls like those people who easily can say about their limitations (Self discussion) or lake. Just warn, Girls always touch those people who are straightforwardness and truthfulness in their words and mind. For example: The “Light of reflection” chapter was very hard to me-was proved that I’m straight forward and also truthfulness. She thinks about this when she will unaccompanied and will create a center of attention to you.


Note-8

Please don’t stay in her opposite words. I wanna say that you have to act yes and yes!!!


Note-9

And obviously you should have a good fate for happenings those positive attitudes.


Note-10

Think so fast and first more than talking even you need this instruction to impress a girl on road.


And at last mind a matter that you have to make a difference from other people, so you’ll success in this area.
.

Posted by: Raju Bhuiyan
on March 8 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment as a Guest, or login