Friday, March 8, 2013

How can I impress a girl on road?

Love is nothing but one kind of attraction-said anyone famous I just forgot now!!! And I’m totally agreed with this above sentence. Love can be at first sight and even you have to need to impress a girl on bus. And I hope most of us know that about the quote “Love at first sight”. It’s 100% true. I have thousand above love story on love at first sight. When they say I don’t surprise more. It was happened. Even with me!!!


So there are lots of people in this world who can be fall in love in first sight on the road. It’s not a matter that you fall in love on the way because man is the fan of beauty. And he can be like anyone in anywhere. In that situation he has to need some instruction to impress her in short time. On the contrary it can be unsaid or unsuccessful. So I think to impress a girl on the road it’s not too easy and you have to impress her if you like her so and it is only one and also limited opportunity to impress her on the way. You don’t know when you face her again so it is so important time and you have to maximum use of this opportunity as well. And for those, I have some tips and I hope if you work on this way you must get her I warn you.


Please, please and please mind this instruction and you should follow this for your success. Let’s go ahead with this:



gfbfblogspot.com

at first, a special eye contact you have to do as well. And it can be a mix of surprise with innocent look. If it happened in a market or showroom and elsewhere like that, so you have a little time to impress her and you have to make a great plan to impress her in this short period. And the great plan takes you ahead.


Secondly, follow her keep a maximum distance. And it should be again five minutes later and more. You can try to do an acting I mean interesting acting for impressing her quickly. You can give her an opportunity to realize her you just waste your time for her. And your acting can be a Push with a wall or tree (road) or a doll (In market). You just give him to understand that you are an interesting man. And you are also funny. I think she can be interested about you and it’s a point to you.


thirdly, you have to escape for a little time from her eyes to do an examination. You just go opposite side from her eyes and look her face consciously obviously she doesn’t see you. If she look here and there for finding something and I warn you got another plus point. It is very positive for you; if it was not happened so don’t go ahead with this matter.


fourthly, go around her and try to say something; obviously it can be starts with Excuse me...And at last go ahead with more words. Just mind that if you got her phone number or address so you have to go away from her instantly and got more result how to impress a girl on mobile.


Posted by: Raju Bhuiyan
on March 8 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment as a Guest, or login